Title : Cyber Security Engineer
Duration : 6 Months (Contract to hire)
Location : Reston, VA
- The Cyber Security Endpoint Team is responsible for providing support in the development of tools and services that enable the Global Security Operations Center to detect and respond to threats across the organization.
- Architecture, design, and implementation of new endpoint solutions as well as assisting with operation and maintenance of existing endpoint solutions.
- Development and maintenance of documentation such as, NIST 800-171 related compliance documentation, Visio network and cabling diagrams, configuration guides, user tutorials, user and system requirements specification documentation, use cases and processes.
- Provide back up support to other engineers with enterprise tools.
- This may involve learning new tools and/or software solutions while working closely with other team members.
- Working hand-in-hand with our 24/7 GSOC to support their needs.
- Evaluating security requirements, future growth requirements, resource requirements, technical assessments, technology benchmarking, and enterprise architecture review.
- Responding to and successfully triaging user requests via the phone, email, or the incident management system.