- The candidate will be working in Identity and Access Management providing support for existing SSL VPN and SFTP suite infrastructure.
- Provision and support access to Citrix published applications using Pulse JSAM technology.
- Perform maintenance, upgrade and deployment for existing SSL VPN and IPSwitch SFTP environments.
- Be responsible for all production support activities (ticket management, change management, monitoring, metrics, operating procedure documentation, process development, and hardware management).
- Diagnose and troubleshoot all production issues that affect our customers.
- Debug, evaluate, and resolve software issues for applications and services that will improve availability and performance.
- Partner with Development, QA, and other Support teams to maintain and improve process, availability and performance.
- Pulse Secure Access Appliance experience preferred.
- IP Switch SFTP product suite knowledge a plus.
- Citrix NetScaler a plus.
- Strong debugging and troubleshooting skills required.
- Strong understanding of LDAP and network protocols and tools required: DNS, SFTP, Ping, Traceroute, WireShark.
- Basic understanding of load balancers and firewalls required.
- Linux/UNIX/Windows experience required.
- Proficiency in script languages (Perl, Shell, Powershell, vbscript).
- Strong communication and presentation skills required.
- Demonstrate ability to identify root cause and resolve complex issues in an enterprise environment.
- 0-2 years' experience Citrix NetScaler and Powershell Scripts.
- 3-5 years' experience SFTP and SSL VPN.
This 6+ month position starts ASAP.
Please E-MAIL your resume (attachment to email) with rate and availability to Michelle: email@example.com
ALPHA'S REQUIREMENT #19-01030
MUST BE ELIGIBLE TO WORK IN THE U.S. AS AN HOURLY W2 EMPLOYEE