- 2+ years working in a dedicated cybersecurity role.
- Proficient in common Microsoft technologies including Excel and Visio.
- Ability to interpret firewall access rules (Cisco and Checkpoint).
- Knowledge and understanding of common cyber security technologies including firewalls, web proxies, vulnerability scanners, anti-virus software, and etc.
- Proven track record managing individual tasks on a cyber-security project.
- Self-starter that is able to work independently.
- Cyber specific manufacturing experience is a plus – not required.
The qualified candidate will be an active team member of the Cybersecurity group and will assist with the protection of Client information assets. Duties and responsibilities will include identifying and reducing risk to our manufacturing environment in addition to providing governance support for the enterprise network.
- Provide basic project management capabilities to cyber remediation efforts.
- Analyze firewall access rules and identify opportunities to reduce the surface area of threats.
- Analyze the results of vulnerability scans and define appropriate remediation actions to reduce risk.
- Assess the cyber risk for critical manufacturing services from cyber threats and recommend controls to remediate.
- Provide subject matter expertise to scanning capabilities including NMAP, Qualys, and etc.
- Analyze PCAP data to identify anomalous traffic.
- Support cyber security incident response capabilities as required.
- Participate in weekly meetings with peers to provide project updates and risk status reports.
This 6+ month position starts ASAP.
Please E-MAIL your resume (attachment to email) with rate and availability to Cheryl: firstname.lastname@example.org
ALPHA'S REQUIREMENT #19-00988
MUST BE ELIGIBLE TO WORK IN THE U.S. AS AN HOURLY W2 EMPLOYEE