CSI Tech is currently seeking Cyber Solutions Engineers for an 18-month long project. Candidates must be local to Chicago, IL. This will initially start off as an 18-month long contract with a possibility of extension. There are 5 openings, the responsibilities could be multiple Consultants engaged for specifics on each of the projects.
Cyber Solutions Engineer:
- SailPoint / IIQ
- Hadoop Encryption
- Kafka and NiFi Templates
- Salesforce Integrations (Encryption(Sheild); Network Connectivity, API Integrations, Identity Integrations, RBAC, Log Collection / Aggregations)
- Pivotal Cloud Foundry
- Database Access Firewall
- ForgeRock IDM/IAM
- Developing architecture and detailed design for SailPoint IdentityIQ based solutions.
- Application onboarding and integration experience with SailPoint IdentityIQ product.
- Developing and customizing applications, connectors, rules, workflows, and user interface components in SailPoint IdentityIQ.
- Experience with developing custom connectors in SailPoint IdentityIQ.
- Experience with configuring, launching and supporting access review and certification campaigns using SailPoint IdentityIQ.
- Sound troubleshooting and debugging skills with SailPoint IdentityIQ and various platforms, technologies and business applications.
- Ability to report project risks, issues, open items and status on a proactive manner to the project leadership.
- BA or BS Degree in Business Administration, Computer Science, Engineering, Accounting or Information Systems.
- 5+ years of experience in developing, implementing or architecting information systems.
- 5+ years of Technical architecture experience integrating identity management, access management and access governance software into clients' infrastructure and applications.
- Identity Management familiarity in one or more of the following areas: Enterprise Directory Architecture and Design including directory schema, namespace and replication topology experience.
- Resource Provisioning.
- Identity & Access Governance including Role based access control, access request and certification.
- User Life Cycle Management Processes.
- 5+ years of experience in managing deployments of SailPoint identity and access management product.
- 5+ years of experience with Role Mining, Role based access control and Access Certification with SailPoint.
- 5+ years of experience with at least one of the following development environments and languages: J2EE, Java, C, C++, .NET, C# or PL, SQL.
- Experience managing projects through the full system development lifecycle.
- Familiarity with development tools such as Eclipse, JDeveloper, Visual Studio and SQL Developer.