Senior Cybersecurity Analyst | Risk Management Framework (RMF)
Security Clearance Required: Ability to attain and retain a DoE Q or hold an active DoD Top Secret clearance
US Citizenship Required
Location: Oakridge, TN / Remote with the ability to commute in 2 hours or less to customer site as needed and with short notice
The Senior Cybersecurity Analyst |RMF| will be involved in the review, audit, and authorization of Risk Management Framework (RMF), Assessment and Authorization, (A&A) / Authority to Operate (ATO) Packages and for IT Systems of varying size and complexity. The Senior Cybersecurity Analyst |RMF| will perform hands-on artifact review along with package management and review.
Summary of Position Responsibilities:
- Review, audit, and provide recommendations on required artifacts for RMF Steps 1-5
- Conduct independent reviews, testing and assessment of all information, artifacts, and other relevant data pertaining to systems progressing through RMF
- Manage and Review Plan of Actions and Milestones (POA&Ms) / Risk Assessment Reports (RARs) and other artifacts associated with the RMF process
- Review test plans and procedures to ensure the test plan addresses level of effort and validates all RMF requirements
- US Citizenship is a requirement of this position in accordance with 8 U.S.C. 1324b(a)(2)(C)
- Required security certification: CISSP or equivalent
- 5+ years of experience in the Cybersecurity field, specifically focused in Risk Management Framework (RMF)
- Experience with assessment and authorization (A&A)
- Experience with assessing and validating RMF, NIST, and DoE security controls
- RMF experience in package generation and assessment
- Visio diagram creation and modification
- RMF Documentation creation and modification (SSP, CCB, COOP, etc.)
- Familiarity with NIST 800-53 controls and applicable overlays
- Ability to provide security assessment reports that cover risks that the client should be aware of and mitigate risk with residual risks remaining
The physical demands and work environment characteristics described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Physical Demands : While performing the duties of this job, this position requires the ability to sit for potentially long periods of time throughout the workday. Hearing sufficient to understand conversations, both in person and on the telephone. Dexterity of hands and fingers to operate a computer keyboard, mouse, power tools, and to handle other computer components for potentially long periods of time without experiencing abnormal hand, wrist, or eye strain. Occasional inspection of cables in floors and ceilings. Lifting and transporting moderately heavy objects, such as computers and peripherals. Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds.
- Work Environment: Includes a typical office environment, with minimal exposure to excessive noise or adverse environmental issues, including exposure to heat, cold, inclement weather conditions, and occasional environmental hazards. Local, regional, and national travel may be required.
Medical, Dental, Vision Plan
AD&D and Life Insurance
Paid Federal Holidays
Paid Time Off
401(k) Retirement Plan
View More Careers at EPSILON
Follow us on: LinkedIn | Twitter | google+
Epsilon is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applications will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. EEO/AA: Minorities/Females/Disabled/Vets.
Please click here to review your rights under EEO policy.
If you are an individual with a disability and need special assistance or reasonable accommodation in applying for employment with Epsilon, Inc., please contact our Recruiting department by phone 828-398-5414 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org .