Title: DB Developer / PostgreSQL Developer
Locations: Walnut Creek, CA
Duration: Long term contract
Required: Oracle, PostgreSQL
- Design database schemas based on product architecture and business requirements
- Develop database functions, scripts, stored procedures and triggers to support application development
- Support QA team in developing test plans and test cases to improve robustness of database
- Perform troubleshooting during implementation, customization, and post implementation support to meet project SLAs
- Communicate with the clients for production related queries
- Bachelor’s degree or 6 or more years of work experience.
- 5 years in developing SQL scripts, stored procedures, functions with PostgreSQL and MS SQL Server.
- Responsible for designing and developing PostgreSQL Database components.
- Hands-on PostgreSQL/PLSQL/Oracle
- Min 1 to 3 years Oracle Database Development experience
- Programming using PL SQL, SQL.
- Writing triggers, functions and procedures to achieve business logic.
- Understand business and technical requirements of the projects.
- Optimization of SQL statements.
- Database maintenance and administration
- Performance tuning
- Data Mapping
Director - Resource Development