Why Allegis Global Solutions?
Allegis Global Solutions is a part of Allegis Group, the #1 Staffing Agency in the United States. We are a privately held organization and we support some of the largest Fortune 500 companies in the world and span a wide variety of industries.
Working at AGS and why you will love it…
Are you looking to make an immediate impact on your next team? Are you searching for a company that has a passion for people, culture, and career development?
By becoming an AGS employee you are adding to our culture of diversity and collaboration; we’re dedicated to supporting our team members, clients, and the communities we serve, while maintaining a commitment to excellence in all we do.
We don’t just hire talent for our clients - we embrace it, strengthen it, and celebrate it every day; through every action we take, in every hallway and every office, all around the world!
The Technology Solutions (TS) Cloud Administrator (CA) is responsible for managing the cloud services like Databases, Data lakes, Storage Accounts, Virtual Machines etc. The CA will also assist in the administration of the databases for ensuring appropriate definition, organization, security, integrity, operation efficiency, operation support, backup and recovery, scheduling and documentation of the databases. This position will be the authority over structure and contents of critical databases, establishing and enforcing rules, standards and guidelines.
- Responsible for the management and monitoring of all the cloud services used in Azure.
- Responsible to implement and maintain the AGS’s cloud modernization strategy.
- Manage user access in Azure portal, Databases and Virtual Machines.
- Set and maintain database standards for Azure SQL Databases.
- Maintain code and schema promotion process and execute promotion across DEV, TEST, LOAD and PROD environments.
- Diagnose and troubleshoot Azure SQL Database errors.
- Monitors and reviews operating statistics for conformance to performance standards and overall system performance goals.
- Manage both virtual and hosted infrastructure
- Proactive approach to analyze and recommend on-going environment improvements to ensure performance and uptime.
- Schedule reports on metrics and cost management in Azure.
- Document and follow processes and procedures to implement the services in Azure.
- B.S. in Computer Science, Business, or related major or equivalent business experience
- Must have at least two – three (2-3) years of systems analysis and/or programming experience.
- Must have strong technical, organizational and interpersonal communication skills (both written and verbal).
- Must have strong problem-solving capabilities, strong analytical skills, be flexible and able to handle multiple tasks concurrently.
- Must have previous experience in implementing cloud services.
- Must have experience in database administration either in Oracle or MS SQL Server.
- Knowledge of Backup, Restore, Recovery and high availability strategies for Microsoft Azure.
- Must have the ability to meet deadlines and prioritize a high volume of tasks.
- Solid understanding of complete SDLC methodologies
- Flexibility and adaptability outside the assigned service area
- Passion for learning new technologies and learning on the fly
Allegis Global Solutions is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer (M/F/Disability/Veterans). We will consider all applications without regard to race, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, genetic information or any other status protected by applicable law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to disability, please call 844-604-7059 or email email@example.com.