DCS Support Technician
12 Rolling Contract
We are looking for DCS Support Specialist for a contract position with a prestigious pharmaceutical client of ours in Jacksonville, FL!
As the Technical Support Specialist you will have the opportunity to join a Fortune 50 company which has been voted one of the best in world! You will become an integral team member to provide first level support to the Distribution & Supply Chain system team for worldwide pharmaceutical distribution.
All work is to be done on site following Distribution IT change control as well as warehouse management processes and procedures. You will be working 40 hours a week and must be available Monday-Friday, 8:30 A.M.-4:30 P.M.
- Providing first level technical support to the Distribution & Supply Chain team Acting as a first-responder to triage systems, hardware, or software issues Responding to and troubleshooting issues from 400+ end users which will be received by phone, email, or person-to-person requests 98% of end users will be onsite and you will be traveling to their workstation to assess issues.
- Utilize basic understanding of SQL queries to troubleshoot system issues
- Utilizing and adding to the teams technical support knowledge base Qualifications
- Ability to create SQL queries Proven ability to investigate and analyze problems using diagnostic tools
- Ability to document problems and work with customers, application teams and vendor support to resolve problems Experience of L-1 Support Experience of operations on a distribution floor preferred
Eight Eleven Group provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.