This is a full time job with great benefits for a growing company looking to hire for a Director of Information Technologies to lead our organization through the advancement onto a new Cloud based ERP system by integrating/removal of two older ERP systems. The correct Director of Information Technology candidate will have 6-7 direct reports and this position will be a hands on position. The position of Director of Information Technology offers not only salary but also a bonus of 20-25% of salary. All interested candidates are asked to submit a copy of your resume in MS Word format for the position of Director of Information Technology for our organization.
The Director of Information Technology is a centralized role providing strategic direction and oversight for all IT efforts across the multiple companies of our organization.
An individual in this role will be responsible for policy development, standard implementation, and system integration across businesses. They will lead all IT team members in day to day operations as well as managing and system changes, upgrades and implementations.
The Director of IT will be responsible for setting and maintaining a high level of organization, efficiency and excellence for the information technology functions in a thriving multi-company environment.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Manage, lead, and mentor the IT staff that currently consists of 6-7 resources.
- Develop and manage IT policy and strategy by identifying areas where existing policies and procedures require change, or where new ones need to be developed.
- Develop and administer the entire IT Budget and spend process for companies under our umbrella.
- Manage all vendor relationships in support of the multiple locations. The IT Director will assess all major vendors and develop a strategy for managing each.
5. Support and improve capabilities in the following areas:
a. Complex network that supports multiple locations
b. Industry specific ERP systems and multiple smaller point solutions in each of our target markets
c. Support for all locations, to include:
v. Strategy and Budget
- Position the companies for growth in a competitive industry by executing on major transformational projects. Some specific project might include:
- Possible Cloud Network Migration
- Upgrades to core software solutions
- Function as a member of the leadership team and provide insights and suggestions for the continuous improvement efforts in areas of responsibility and for those areas that IT solutions could be utilized.
- Other duties as assigned.
Leadership skills: Ability to provide direction, develop and implement processes, motivate others, and build consensus with large groups including cross-pyramid teams. Influences without authority, giving direction and delegating tasks. Nurtures fresh approaches and appropriate risk taking.
Execution Management: Works quickly to get things done; uses resources effectively; detail oriented and high level of accuracy. Owns execution of tasks and demonstrates excellent follow through. Drives for Results and fosters a sense of urgency. Is flexible and adaptable and can swiftly manage shifting priorities.
Demonstrates Accountability: Strong self discipline and motivation. Shows initiative, takes responsibility for work and actions, high level of integrity.
Communicates/Collaborates Effectively: Strong verbal and written communication and presentation skills. Ability to tailor message across a variety of audiences. Strong interpersonal skills; develops and maintains positive relationships internally and externally. Strong team player. Ability to partner with both our vendors and internal clients in order to achieve results.
INTERNAL: Works with all teams across the business
EXTERNAL: Work with vendors and other industry professionals
REPORTS TO: Chief Financial Officer