Data Analyst - SAP Implementation - Marketing & Customer Experience
Focus: Data Science support for SAP HANA implementation
Location: Charlotte, NC
We are looking for a highly capable Data Analyst to join our Fortune 150 Utility client that is in Uptown Charlotte. This 12-month contract with conversion opportunity will focus on a SAP implementation project. This project is a large, multi-year program that will consolidate this company's four legacy billing systems into one customer service platform to deliver the universal experience our customers expect. You will gain extensive knowledge in the newest SAP technologies and become a SME throughout the project.
The Data Analyst for Marketing & Customer Experience plays a critical and exciting role in this program by developing subject matter expertise of the Marketing & Customer Experience functions and the related new software capabilities, to develop the solution from a functional perspective on behalf of the programs functional leadership and business unit stakeholders. Functional development includes defining common future state customer journeys and business processes across jurisdictions, defining detailed business requirements, creating functional designs of new software components, configuring the software, defining testing scenarios, and executing test scripts.
The Data Analyst will not only be key in defining and configuring the solution, but will also partner across the broader program team to complete deliverables relating to analytics, reporting and advance the program, particularly with the change management, training, technical architecture and other delivery teams.
• Bachelor's degree from a four-year college or university or 3 years of related experience in lieu of a degree
• 3 years of related experience in information technology, marketing, project management or process improvement
• Previous experience as a business analyst on a large project
• Possesses a working knowledge of machine learning, data mining , programming and predictive modelling
• Experience in functional software development and knowledge of related methodologies
• Experience evaluating complex issues and influencing outcomes or decisions among management level stakeholders
• Interest and ability to develop deep knowledge of software capabilities related to marketing & customer experience
• Facilitation, communication and interpersonal skills
• Project management or process improvement experience
• Proficient in MS Office products Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, SharePoint
• Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment and matrixed organization
• Knowledge of SAP Customer Engagement & Commerce, Industry Solution for Utilities or HANA solutions
Eight Eleven Group provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.