Title: Data Analyst (Data Governance)
Location: Denver, CO
- Professional experience in data governance, metadata management and data quality management.
- Experience with erwin Data Intelligence Suite and erwin Data Modeler
- Experience with Master Data Management tools (e.g. Informatica, Profisee, Semarchy, etc.)
- Expertise with one or more compliance frameworks such as NIST, HIPAA, FedRAMP
- Familiarity with the National Information Exchange Model (NIEM)
- Experience with data in a research or evaluation setting
- Experience with building data visualizations and dashboards
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Critical thinking and problem solving
- Advanced experience in Agile methodologies and framework.
**If this is not a fit for you or you are not interested, Ascent Services Group offers an excellent Referral Bonus! We look forward to hearing from you!
About Ascent: The Ascent Services Group (ASG) is a nationally recognized technology staffing and consulting firm whose fundamental business is providing staffing services to Small, Medium, and Large Enterprise clients in our core market verticals: Financial Services, Healthcare, Technology and Life Sciences. As consultants for ASG, you will have access to many of the top clients within the industries we serve. Our goal is to deliver innovative talent through proven best practices and effective resource optimization. Become one of ASG’s candidates and experience the difference!