MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Analyzes and interprets data from a variety of sources and functions.
- Builds understanding of data sources, tools and systems to ensure efficient data aggregation and analysis
- Conducts post mortem analysis of incidents.
- Research best business practices within and outside the organization to establish benchmark data
- Assess requirements for internal business processes, ensuring compatibility with organizational strategic goals
- Implement new processes: evaluate existing processes, and recommend optimal solutions and improvements
- Creates benchmark reports and interpret results in order to improve overall operations
- Presents data in a fashion that is easy to understand with proper documentation for successful user adoption.
- Produce ad hoc reports to answer business questions quickly and thoroughly
- Partner with business process owners and management on strategic initiatives
- Use quantitative analysis methodology to perform data, cost and benefit, and/or process measurement analysis
- Audit and recommend updates to existing methods, procedures and process documentation on an as needed basis
- Research industry trends for application of process improvement techniques and best practices
- May train key users on new processes
- Perform other duties as requested
- Ability to read, write, speak and understand English • Ability to prioritize and organize effectively
- Ability to work independently, as well as in a collaborative and dynamic team environment
- Ability to handle multiple projects and priorities
- Ability to analyze and interpret data
- Ability to quickly identify business problems/opportunities
- Ability to self-train and pick up new skills quickly
- Ability to communicate orally and in writing in a clear and straightforward manner
- Ability to communicate with all levels of management and company personnel
- Ability to manage multiple projects at one time
- Ability to document, prepare and present data-driven presentations
- Good knowledge of software applications such as Word, Excel, etc.
- Bachelor's in Business Administration degree or related field
Related Work Experience:
- 4+ Years - Data analysis experience