Title:; Data Analyst
Location ::Newport News, Virginia 23607
Duration: 12 months contract
- Designs, develops, and implements methods, processes and systems to consolidate and analyze diverse data sets including structured and unstructured. Develops software programs, algorithms, dashboards, information tools, and queries to clean, model, integrate and evaluate datasets. Keeps abreast of new analytic methodologies and technologies. Collaborates with functional business units to drive business solutions and direction.
- Develops, inspects, mines, transforms, and models data to raise productivity, improve decision making, and gain competitive advantage.
- Conducts quantitative and qualitative analysis on data and information to ensure correct predictive forecasting and classification.
- Manages all aspects of end-to-end data processing utilizing customized report building functions of systems. Maintains analytical systems, verifies the accuracy of data, and acts as a liaison between divisions.
- Minimum Education Requirement
- Bachelor's Degree in related field
- Minimum Years of Experience
- Minimum Years of Experience Other
- 2 years Master's degree and 0 years of relevant professional