Designs, develops, and implements methods, processes and systems to consolidate and analyse diverse data sets including structured and unstructured. Develops software programs, algorithms, dashboards, information tools, and queries to clean, model, integrate and evaluate datasets. Keeps abreast of new analytic methodologies and technologies. Collaborates with functional business units to drive business solutions and direction. Develops, inspects, mines, transforms, and models data to raise productivity, improve decision making, and gain competitive advantage. Conducts quantitative and qualitative analysis on data and information to ensure correct predictive forecasting and classification. Manages all aspects of end-to-end data processing utilizing customized report building functions of systems. Maintains analytical systems, verifies the accuracy of data, and acts as a liaison between divisions.
1) Previous experience with large-scale Data Management initiatives
2) Familiarity with enterprise application software providers such as SAP and/or Siemens
3) Enterprise Architecture certification (TOGAF) or equivalent
4) Complete understanding and wide application of technical principle, theories, and concepts in Enterprise architecture and/or Data Architecture.
5) Designs and develops system/data architectures, and defines key capabilities and performance requirements.
6) Proficiency in all Microsoft Office applications including MS Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Visio. MS Project and SharePoint a plus
7) Team player able to work effectively at all levels of an organization with the ability to influence others and move towards consensus
8) Strong project management skills
PPE is not require first day, but will need to support efforts. Hard hat, safety glasses, steel toes, hearing protection.