The ideal candidate will have the knowledge and experience of creating data models that enable the implementation of the intended business architecture.
* Experienced creating diagrams showing key data entities, and able to create an inventory of the data needed to implement the architecture vision
* Experienced mining data from multiple database systems
* Able to analyze and scope data requirements and represent them in data models
* Able to define and maintain data architecture specifications to include current data state and alignment with the enterprise strategy
* Able to evaluate datasets for accuracy and quality
* Able to work collaboratively with team members and business owners to develop key business questions and datasets that answer those questions
* Assist in improving data foundational procedures, guidelines and standards
* Able to work closely with management to prioritize business and information needs
* Communicates effectively, both orally and written, to varied levels of the organization to include technical personnel, business managers, and senior leadership
* 3 - 5 years of data related experience
* Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Data Analysis, Systems Engineering or other IT related fields
* Experience re-structuring existing data architectures
* Experience developing best practices for data management, maintenance, reporting and security,
* Knowledge/familiarity with DAMA and the Data Management Body of Knowledge
* Data architecture experience; experience including but not limited to metadata management, reference and master data management, data warehousing and business intelligence management and document and content management.
* Depth in data modeling and database design. Have a good grasp across all phases of data modeling, from conceptualization to database optimization.
* Breadth in established and emerging data technologies.
* Ability to conceive and portray the big data picture.
* Data and Cloud Environments
* Data quality analysis and management
* Data intelligence (i.e., data mining and profiling)
Must have and maintain a US Department of Defense SECRET Security Clearance and a SEC+ certification.
**Working 1 week on-site followed by 2 weeks remote rotating
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888 472-3411 or email accommodation@teksystems .com for other accommodation options.