Data Analyst Level 2
Duration: 6 Month, Contract
Location: Blue Ash, OH 45242
Our large retail client looking for a candidate that is interested in being responsible for the day-to-day management of Retail Operations data, including gathering, summarizing, and analyzing data necessary to gain business insights and establish best practices. Identify and implement process improvements to find efficiencies, streamline the reporting process, and lead data automation efforts. Demonstrate the company’s core values of respect, honesty, integrity, diversity, inclusion, and safety.
- Assisting with the maintenance of daily, weekly, monthly, and quarterly business reporting functions
- Gathering Retail Operations data from multiple databases, platforms, stakeholders, and 3rd party vendors to complete analyze
- Transforming large data sets through data wrangling, exploratory data analysis, and predictive modeling
- Leveraging Power BI (and other data visualization tools) to build and maintain custom reports and dashboards to reveal trends and correlations in large data sets
- Implementing row level security in the Power BI (and other data visualization tools) to enable secured viewing of the reports for designated job levels and locations
- Identifying opportunities to enhance reporting capabilities and improve processes
- Collaborating with cross-functional teams to understand the data needs to execute department and enterprise-wide strategic objectives and initiatives
- Identifying and communicating any data-related issues and recommendations to the business owner, manager, and the team
- Providing data insights and solutions to leaders to drive decision-making
- 3+ years of analytical experience
- Advanced knowledge of Hyperion Essbase, R, Oracle Business Objects, Excel, Tableau, and Power BI
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Creative and alert to new ways of approaching tasks
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability to collaborate with groups and teams to get desired results
- Proven verbal and written communication skills required
- Ability to lead change and innovation
- Significant level of multi-tasking required
- Ability to preserve confidentiality of information
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Commitment to providing customer service
BENEFITS OF WORKING AS AN EMPLOYEE AT CRG
All W2 Employees at CRG are offered the following benefits options!
- Medical, Vision, Dental, Life Insurance, and Long- & Short-Term Disability insurance is offered after 90 days of employment with CRG!
- We also offer a Flexible Spending Account (FSA) along with a Health Savings Account (HSA) with our medical plan. CRG matches the first 500 dollars of the HSA contributions.
- Our 30K Life Insurance Policy is FREE (no cost to the employee) if you sign up for it!
- We also have a 401K plan, with open enrollment quarterly (January, April, July, and October) after working at CRG for 90 days.
- CRG matches 100% of the first 3% of employee contributions to the 401K plan!