Interactive Business Systems has partnered with a Detroit area company to locate a cyber security analyst for a contract-to-hire position in Cincinnati.
- Operating, maintaining, and improving security incident response processes, tools and systems.
- Ensuring that all potential security incidents are identified and actively managed before they can pose a risk to the IT infrastructure and stakeholders.
- Works with development teams to define security touchpoints within the secure software development lifecycle (SSDLC), run automated scanning tools, triage results, and define mitigation plans.
- Monitors and maintains the health of enterprise application security tools.
- Writes scripts to automate tasks where appropriate
- Build and maintain documentation related to the application security services
- Escalate to leadership any major concerns with applications in the organization due to security risks.
Required Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information technology, or a related field.
- At least 3-5 years of relevant risk assessment, information security / analytical experience
- Must have Q clearance
- Strong communication skills and a solid understanding of IT Security concepts to include security operations, incident handling & response, and security event analysis.
- Must be able to work with other team members and groups, work with competing priorities, and possess strong customer service skills.
- Professional Security Industry Certifications such as CompTIA Security+,CEH CISSP preferred
- Experience with TCP/IP networking (LAN, WAN, DMZ) systems; knowledge of network security, current information security threats and incident management concepts and practice
- Fundamental technical knowledge of Windows and Linux OSes, Active Directory, VMWare, SDDC and Virtual firewalls.
- In-depth knowledge of network security, current information security threats and incident management concepts and practices
- Excellent written and oral communications skills
- Proven ability to work with cross-functional teams.
Interested candidates should send a resume and brief cover note to the attention of Samantha Clements at Interactive Business Systems ( email@example.com )
IBS offers a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package to all employees. Referral and sign-on bonuses may also be available.
About IBS: IBS, Interactive Business Systems, Inc., is an IT solutions and staffing company known for achieving business objectives and bottom-line results through the smart architecting, implementation and management of technology. In three decades of developing the technology applications, tools, environments and teams that foster top business performance, we have become an industry-leading IT services provider.
$90,000.00 - $100,000.00 /Year
IT & Technical