Title: Data Analyst
Location: Denver, CO 80236 (Near Englewood/ Littleton)
Seeking an Oracle Data Analyst with a background in SQL/ PL SQL. They will assist in an ETL migration, conversion, and mapping with on site developers.
- Perform analysis of legacy Oracle database data, data models, and advise on the best way to transform and integrate required data into modified source database structures required to support modernized Trails application.
- Understand legacy systems and processes and provide analysis of impacts and risks associated with bridging of source data to legacy database
- Responsible for identifying and testing data bridges between legacy and modernized database structures.
- Analyze and identify risks associated with bug workarounds that impact the data and database
- Contribute toward root cause analysis of data related defects
- Support integrated testing of interfaces and validation of data mapping, data migration, as well as data conversion activities conducted during pre-go-live and post go-live activities
- Deep understanding of Extract, Transform, Load (ETL) concepts and tools (Toad, SQL Developer)
- Demonstrated high level of understanding of ETL development concepts & patterns
- Data Migration 3+ years
- Data Conversion 3+ years
- Data Mapping and Analysis 3+ years
- Data Validation 3+ years
- Strong analytical skills with a focus on ensuring data integrity, access and security
- Familiar with Oracle Database environments, PL/SQL, SQL Plus, Oracle 12c experience preferred
- Experience utilizing other development tools (TFS, Azure DevOps, No-SQL, MongoDB, MuleSoft)
- Experience working with Government agencies preferred