My Client, a global automaker, is seeking a Data Analyst for a long-term contract assignment in Detroit, MI. The Data Analyst will be responsible for the development of the Direct Material budget and Sourcing pipeline process and reporting systems.
• Develop analytics/tools to support strategic initiatives for the organization.
• Support requests for ad-hoc reporting from leadership and teams as required.
• Collaborate and interface with IT team as needed to support maintenance and development of new solutions to support the team.
• Bachelor’s degree in a business or technical discipline, minimum 5 years relevant experience.
• Experience with database and data warehousing platforms (MS Access, MS SQL Server and Developer, Oracle, etc.) and administering database security; multiple reporting and visualization techniques and tools (Power BI, Cognos, MS Project, Visio, etc.); and excellent knowledge of SharePoint development, document management, and productivity programs (MS Word, MS Excel, and MS PowerPoint, VBA) tools
• Excellent oral, written and presentation communication skills including the ability to effectively facilitate meetings
Email resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
IT & Technical