SkillStorm is seeking a Data Analyst for one of our clients in Charlotte, North Carolina.
Job Description & Essential Functions:
- The Senior Data Analyst role will support the Real Estate Services team within the CAO organization and be responsible for delivering key data management activities. This role will have access to various data sources and will be expected to use standard BI tools to ensure that the delivery of data is accurate and aligns to enterprise data management policies. This role will work with stakeholders to understand business objectives, research data sources, and use appropriate tools/techniques to sample and build straw man models. This role will interact with business partners on analytics and reporting needs from across the enterprise as well as interface with our agile development team to deliver enhancements to our data warehouse platform.
- Must be able to understand the business vision and engage with technology partners as well as possessing the technical skills to execute analytics use cases from end to end.
- In this role, the candidate will:
- Develop queries to identify data inconsistencies within existing products
- Work with business partners to develop dashboards to visualize business use cases
- Work with agile development team to implement new functionality to support the business strategies
- Identify and sponsor technical and data related enhancements
- 2-3 years of data management or data analytics
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Experience with relational data structures and data movement technologies (ETL)
- Ability to efficiently mine, navigate, and interpret large datasets
- Strong work ethic, ability to adapt to changing priorities and be team oriented
- Ability to develop BI visualizations using Tableau
- Advanced Excel, SQL, Alteryx, SAS and Tableau expertise
- Ability to work on projects/initiatives with limited oversight
- Strong attention to detail and self-motivated to achieve personal standards of excellence