We are an industry leader with an immediate need for a Data Analyst to work on multiple large-scale analytics projects to help us improve business processes. This is a direct hire, permanent job located in Rochester, NY. Relocation assistance IS available for candidates not local to upstate New York. Due to the nature of our work, all candidates for this job MUST be US Citizens.
In this role, you will assist with data mining and analysis activities, write SQL queries, and use a variety of reporting tools, such as Tableau.
- Use SQL and other scripting tools to collect and analyze and report on key metrics across the company.
- Gather metric and process improvement requirements, develop mechanisms for accessing and analyzing data, support data warehousing and develop dashboards and related visualization tools.
- Translate internal business and data needs into data logic and reporting requirements and plans.
- Understand data sources and logic; ensure timely and accurate deliverables.
- Build and automate data queries, analysis and reports with SQL, Tableau, and Visual Basic.
- Strong Excel skills, including scripting in Excel.