TCI has an immediate need for a Data Analyst in Louisville, KY. This is a direct hire opportunity. SUMMARY This is a very unique work opportunity. Our Client is one of the world’s leading financial institutions that focuses on customer centric experiences both online and in store. With a growing number of locations and multiple financial products our client offers a multitude of career paths for future growth. The Data Analyst II will leverage a set of data technologies and individual experience to help the company identify and solve advanced business problems, as well as, explore growth opportunities. This position will be exposed to several areas of Bank operations (Marketing, Sales, Technology, Finance, and Executive), and will collaborate closely with all levels of leadership to define business challenges and strategic objectives, develop and implement statistical/data mining models, and present findings. In addition, the Data Analyst II will be instrumental in helping Business Intelligence, a central analytics and reporting team for the Bank, advance the use of data within the company to better understand business trends as well as to predict future possibilities. RESPONSIBILITIES
- Define business challenges and strategic objectives as they relate to Business Intelligence projects.
- Develop and implement statistical models, interpret results and present findings.
- Gather data requirements.
- Assist the Data Services team in identifying and validating necessary data sources and elements.
- Prioritize and coordinate assignments using Team Foundation Services.
- Design and develop visualizations and reports to assist in analysis interpretation.
- Exhibit a strong intellectual curiosity for data exploration and exploitation, which can help to improve company inefficiencies and strengthen various product programs.
- Attend regular Business Intelligence strategy meetings with Executive management.
- Willingly performs all other duties and projects assigned.