Title : Business Analyst Level
Duration : 2 Months Contract
Location : Newark, NJ
- Responsible for conducting research and root cause analysis for customers with the goal of recommending and implementing new processes and solutions to operational deficiencies.
- Resolves issues and improves operational performance on a cross-functional/departmental basis.
- This is a senior level position working independently with guidance only in the most complex situations.
- Investigate service related issues to identify root cause of issues; identify and communicate business needs assessments as necessary.
- Develop forecasting tools using current technology/systems (Access, Excel,Monarch, etc.)
- Translate business requirements and assist IT with the development oftechnical specifications.
- Develop solutions based on data analysis to increase business efficiency.
- Lead or participate in internal and external project workgroup(s) andpresentations.
- Conduct User Acceptance Testing (UAT) for projects, implementations, systemfixes and enhancements, etc.
- Prepare materials for internal and external audit activities; review auditfindings/reports for accuracy and completeness.
- If appropriate, formulaterebuttal and/or corrective action steps.
- May coach/mentor less experienced staff, assist in on-boarding of new staffand/or distribute and follow-up on work assignments.
- Perform other relevant tasks as assigned by management.
Qualifications & Education:
- Bachelor's degree required.
- Minimum of seven (7) years' experience in an operational role, or analytical
- Knowledge of Healthcare industry required
- Knowledge of Project Management methodologies
- Requires knowledge of Horizon Client Blue Shields products and services
- Requires working knowledge of division operating plan and Horizon operating