Location: Los Angeles, CA
9 month contract
Data analyst responsibilities include conducting full lifecycle activities to include requirements analysis and design, developing analysis and reporting capabilities, and continuously monitoring performance and quality control plans to identify improvements. Assists the business in turning data into information, turning information into insight and insight into decisions.
- 9-12 Years of relevant experience
- Strong experience with Oracle, PL/SQL
- Financial Services experience highly preferred.
- Knowledge of Data models, database design development, data mining and segmentation techniques.
- Statistics and experience using statistical packages for analyzing large datasets (Excel, SPSS, SAS, etc.)
- Adept at queries, report writing and presenting findings.
• Interprets data and analyzes results using statistical techniques and provides ongoing reports.
• Develops and implements data collection systems and other strategies that optimize statistical efficiency and data quality.
• Acquires data from primary or secondary data sources and maintains databases/data systems.
• Identifies, analyzes, and interprets trends or patterns in complex data sets.
• Filters and 'cleans” data, and reviews computer reports, printouts, and performance indicators to locate and correct code problems.
• Works closely with management to prioritize business and information needs.
• Locates and defines new process improvement opportunities.
Please contact Bhavna Khanna at 925 627 4981 or email email@example.com for any questions