Long term contract
As the Data Analyst, you will join a fast-paced growing team that is responsible for supporting the business and IT strategies for a supply chain system integration initiative. As the Data Analyst, you will regularly work with business partners in this enterprise organization to analyze data, create reports and write code in support of this integration and other various deliverables.
• Bachelor's degree in computer science or related field.
• 1-2 years systems integration and data management experience in a progressive large IT environment
• Demonstrated knowledge and expertise in a broad range of information technology applications and infrastructures, as well as knowledge of how these technologies can be leveraged to solve business needs
• Experience implementing integrations for ERP system such as Oracle, JD Edwards, or SAP
• Clear understanding of commonly used development, operations, and architecture guiding principles and best practices
• Strong verbal and written communication skills with presentation experience
• Ability to work as a collaborative member of a team while also being comfortable in leading a work initiative when directed to do so
• Deep knowledge in service-oriented architecture frameworks, standards and tools
• Recent working knowledge for design, configuration and management of one or more application development platforms and frameworks including Java, .NET, REST, JSON, Perl, HTML5, Angular, and Objective-C
• Knowledge of tools that provide both systems and business operations preferred (e.g. Kibana, Elastic Search, OBI, Tableau)
• Knowledge of business and systems flows within ERP environments; experience with systems managing supply chain operations (Procurement, Inventory Management, Demand and Supply Planning, etc.) preferred
• Knowledge of the architecture standards and best practices surrounding integration technologies
• Understanding of the security considerations and implications surrounding SOA and architectures and security frameworks used to mobile-enable business functions within the organization, a plus
• Analyze the current integration environment to detect critical deficiencies and recommend solutions for improvement.
• Define, develop, deliver, and maintain systems and integration technologies that manage ERP environments.
• Represent integration architectures, guidelines, principles, standards and best practices across the ERP systems architecture
• Evaluate systems architectures and implement automations that improve systems performance, data reliability, and controls to ensure consistency, while increasing productivity and business value
• Collaborate with IT data stewards, information architect(s), database administrators and data warehouse owners to establish and maintain highly resilient, reusable, scalable, and standardized data integration patterns
• Collaborate with information architect(s) and security architect(s) to ensure data integration definitions are secure
• Implement best practices for ETL, transformation, orchestration, movement and replication of transactional data
• Familiar with SOA concepts and strategies and lead the ongoing efforts to mature out integration solution portfolio
• Capable of implementing solutions that enables capabilities within cloud-based technologies.
• Develop trusted relationships with technology teams and business leadership through regular interactions and thought leadership.
• Identify the organizational and financial impact of changes to targeted integration architecture. (For example, on skills, processes, structures and culture).
• Document necessary architecture design and analysis work, possibly including project postmortem documentation and metric collection.
• Review and integrate application requirements, including functional, security, integration, performance, and quality requirements.
• Establish, maintain and report key performance metrics and ensure alignment to established development, operations, and business metrics.
Eight Eleven Group provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.
Eight Eleven Group provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.