Our client is seeking a Data Analyst to be a key resource and work across the Software Engineering BI/Analytics stack to ensure stability, scalability, and the delivery of valuable BI & Analytics solutions for their leadership teams and business partners.
Responsibilities of the Data Analyst:
- Identify analytic gaps, map, and implement pragmatic solutions.
- Design, build, maintain and deploy complex reports in Tableau.
- Turn ideas into creative and statistically sound decision support solutions.
- Understand and apply basic statistical routines (mean, percentiles, significance, correlations) in data analysis.
- Reverse engineer and revise Tableau Workbooks created by other developers.
- Integrate Tableau into another application or native platforms.
Requirements of the Data Analyst:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent work experience.
- 3-5 Years of hands on experience in data warehousing & BI technologies (Tableau/OBIEE/Business Objects/Cognos).
- 3+ years of experience in developing reports in Tableau.
- Expertise in Data Visualization including effective communication, appropriate chart types, and best practices.
Interested candidates please send resume in Word format to Please reference job code 74166 when responding to this ad.
The Intersect Group provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, The Intersect Group complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.