My client is in need of an Data Architect/Data Modeler on a contract to hire bases. This person is going to be working in the Data Analytics team. This position will be responsible for gathering reporting requirements from physicians, administrators and other key stakeholders, turning those requirements into data models, analyzing source system data, and developing source-to-target specifications for the ETL team. The position would also support existing jobs, which includes overnight on-call support, on occasion.
Data Architect/Data Modeler
This position will be responsible for gathering reporting requirements from physicians, administrators and other key stakeholders, turning those requirements into data models, analyzing source system data, and developing source-to-target specifications for the ETL team.
Candidates must posses:
* Familiarity with all phases of data warehousing, from requirements gathering to report development.
* Experience gathering business requirements and turning those requirements into design specs
* Strong data modeling skills and knowledge of data warehouse modeling principles
* Deep experience with SQL and relational databases. Oracle SQL and PL/SQL is a strong plus.
* Excellent written and oral communication skills.
The ideal candidate will also have
* Experience with one or more business intelligence tools - Microstrategy is a plus.
* IT experience in the healthcare industry
* Bachelor's degree
* Ten years of experience in data warehousing or similar IT application
Join TEKsystems®, a leading IT staffing, IT talent management and IT services firm, and get your career on the fast track. We have more than 100 offices worldwide, and we partner with over 6,000 clients and place over 80,000 consultants per year. At TEKsystems, we seek to understand our consultants' skills, goals and interests, allowing us to present targeted job opportunities on a contract, contract-to-hire or direct placement basis. TEKsystems' leadership in the market stems from our sincere and personal commitment to driving the success of our customers, consultants and each other.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888 472-3411 or email [email protected] .com for other accommodation options.