- 10+ years experience within a technology organization.
- Has worked on complex projects with multi-disciplinary business teams, other than IT or PMO Essential Skills
- Experience with large-scale data center facility design, strategy, and best practices. Specific experience in builds / relocations is a strong plus.
- In depth understanding of all data center functions with a working knowledge of server, storage, and network architectures
- Extensive project and program management experience with a proven track record in successfully leading large scale technology initiatives from a cross-functional perspective.
- Skilled in managing resource contention, stakeholder expectations, vendor relationships, etc
- A personable and approachable leadership style; can collaborate with and influence individuals at all levels of the organization.
- Ability to proactively anticipate project risks and lead others to employ mitigation measures.
- Ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to communicate technical information to nontechnical personnel
Additional Skills a plus
- Knowledge with backup and recovery software and methodologies
- Bachelor's degree in any of the Information Technology field
- PMP Certification or equivalent
US-NY-New York, NY
IT & Technical