Title: Senior API & Data Pipeline Engineer
Location: Superior, Colorado- Remote Flexibility
Duration: Contract to hire
One of our enterprise telecom clients is seeking a passionate Senior API & Data Pipeline Engineer to join our team in Superior, CO. The team provides metadata to a multitude of teams and is the central point for ingestion, processing, and delivery of metadata for all their products. They are seeking 2 Developers a senior and mid level to assist this growing team with ETL Data Management using tools like Python and SQL.
- 7+ years of Enterprise experience in software development
- Experience with ETL of data and data warehousing
- Intellectual curiosity
- Passion to deliver
- To work in fast paced, agile environments
- To develop code all day, every day
- Social interaction and collaboration
- A Challenge
- An Adventure
- A place to grow as a technologist and have an impact on the company and end users
- Opportunity to mentor other passionate software technologists
- Developing clean code in Python
- Code level testing
- Database design and development
- Cloud technologies (AWS is what we use but experience in Azure or GCP also considered)
- Kubernetes (Bonus points for Amazon EKS)
- REST API design & implementation
- Front end web frameworks (bonus points for React or Django)
**If this is not a fit for you or you are not interested, Ascent Services Group offers an excellent Referral Bonus! We look forward to hearing from you!
About Ascent: The Ascent Services Group (ASG) is a nationally recognized technology staffing and consulting firm whose fundamental business is providing staffing services to Small, Medium, and Large Enterprise clients in our core market verticals: Financial Services, Healthcare, Technology and Life Sciences. As consultants for ASG, you will have access to many of the top clients within the industries we serve. Our goal is to deliver innovative talent through proven best practices and effective resource optimization. Become one of ASG’s candidates and experience the difference!