Immediate need for a Data Engineer for data governance / ETL Developers with experience. This is a Direct Hire and is in Tempe AZ / Remote.
Position: Data Engineer for data governance / ETL Developers
Location: Tempe AZ / Remote
Position Type: Full time/ Direct Hire
Core responsibilities include:
- Be part of complex Data governance program with API developer capacity with data integration experience.
- Participate in design, development of Data governance tools and technology solutions integration to address Enterprise Data quality & Governance business needs.
- Help to develop the next generation solutions using Informatica Collibra, API, Python, MuleSoft, IDQ in AWS and on-premise application environment.
- Close interaction and collaboration with Project Managers, Lead Business Analysts, application and enterprise architects, application technical leads, vendor partners (both onsite and offshore), offshore developments teams and other data and application development teams.
- 8+ years of experience in backend software development.
- Strong scripting, programming, and SQL skills; preferably using Python, Java, groovy, and ANSI SQL.
- Experience in implementing web service using Java spring boot/Mule ESB.
- Prior experience in implementing Collibra Data Catalog, Collibra Workflow and Collibra Metamodel.
- Experience with and understanding of ETL tools.
- Experience with AWS services like EMR Spark, Redshift, Kinesis, Lambda, Glue, Athena, etc.
- Experience working with large data sets.
- Strong organizational skills and detail-oriented mindset.
- In-depth experience and understanding of Enterprise data governance, Collibra, Informatica Data quality, Enterprise Data quality tools, data warehousing and data integration skillsets.
- BS in Computer Science, Information Systems, or a related field.