Stefanini is looking for a strong Python programmer with extensive experience in Kafka, ETL and Relational Database experience.Responsbility:• Real Time Data Streaming via Kafka, Big Data, SQL and Spark.
• Strong understanding of Java.
• Analyses, designs, develops, tests, implements, and maintains computer systems to meet functional objectives of the business.
• Understanding of RESTful API’s
• Understanding of no-SQL databases (MongoDB, Raven)
• Demonstrated ability to use JSON and/or XML.
• Responsible for design, implementation and some project management of small teams.
• Work as a part of a Scrum team, following SAFe agile practices.
• Demonstrated knowledge of version control such as git/Bitbucket and Jenkins for builds.
• Ability to integrate code into automated deployment pipelines.
• Knowledge of project tacking software, Jira.
• Working knowledge of messaging broker solutions, RabbitMQ
• Ability to develop innovation solutions to technical issues required.
• Experience in architecting software solutions, and technical design in continuous integration environment.
• Demonstrated success in new technology implementation.
• Expertise in production monitoring solutions, Splunk and NewRelic.
• Minimum of five years of software development focused on technology solutions for analytics and research
• Expertise developing applications, algorithms, and data models based on user story maps, user requirements, use-cases, lean processes, and business cases
• Experience working across diverse matrixed team structure where influence without authority is crucial
• Experience with “Big Data” and “Cloud Computing” solutions absolutely required (Databricks/Spark/AWS)
• Experience with algorithm development and optimization across languages and associated industry standards
• Big Data: Spark, Databricks, Hortonworks, Hadoop
• Database: Oracle/PostgreSQL/MySQL/MS-SQL, Mongo, Cassandra, Dynamo, ElasticSearch, Titan, Neo4J
• Data: XML / XLS, JSON / JSON-Schema / JSON-LD, CSV, XLSX
• Asynchronous workflows and streaming; Kafka, RabbitMQ, SNS/SQS, Kinesis
• Web Services and ReSTful API design and implementation
• Experience with User Story Mapping, Use-Cases, Process Mapping, UML, and requirements documentation
• Machine Learning, Natural Language Processing, Deep Learning
• Lean and / or Six Sigma training and experience (certification a plus)
• Educational field domain knowledge and experience a plus
• Strong communication and collaboration skills
• Results-oriented and able to work across the organization
• Demonstrated ability to support, mentor, coach, and advise other team members
• Ability to develop innovative solutions to technical issuesContact: