Data Engineers -- are you looking for a rewarding new position with an industry leader with a firm commitment to its employees? Join our team at MultiPlan! Founded in 1980, we are the industry's most comprehensive provider of healthcare cost management solutions. We have almost 1,000,000 healthcare providers under contract, an estimated 68 million consumers accessing our network products, and 40 million claims reduced through our network and non-network solutions each year.
We are currently seeking an experienced Data Engineer to work in either our Rockville, MD office or Bedford, MA office. We offer competitive compensation and fantastic benefits, as well as a collegial workplace in a business-casual dress environment. You'll also find plenty of options for professional development and advancement with us. If this sounds like the kind of career move you've been wanting to make, and if you meet our qualifications, we want to talk with you!
As a Data Engineer, you will be accountable for providing and implementing end-to-end solutions for large & complex projects involving data sub-setting, data masking, data archiving and data refresh using Informatica products. Additional responsibility includes Informatica platform administration.
Your specific duties in this role will include:
- Design, implement and perform administration functions for Informatica products ( Informatica power center, Power exchange, TDM , DVO etc ).
- Configure, manage and troubleshoot PowerCenter domain, nodes, Service Manager, Application Services and licensing.
- Implement and administer the Informatica ILM products (Data Archive, Data Subset, Dynamic/Persistent Data Masking).
- Create data Integration framework on enterprise level
- Work with Business Analysts to convert requirements into technical specifications
- Design SQL Queries and analytic processes
- Participates in design sessions with architects and implements the design.
- Develops disaster recovery and failover strategies for the data integration environment.
- Implement data masking and data subsetting solutions using ILM products
- Manage backup and recovery of the domain metadata and appropriate shared file directories.
- Collaborate, coordinate, and communicate across disciplines and departments.
- Ensure compliance with HIPAA regulations and requirements.
- Demonstrate Company's Core Competencies and values held within.
- The position responsibilities outlined above are in no way to be construed as all encompassing. Other duties, responsibilities, and qualifications may be required and/or assigned as necessary.