Our client is looking for a Data Engineer to join their Digital team. The candidate will design, develop, maintain and support their Enterprise Data.
Responsibilities of the Data Engineer:
- Will Work in an agile environment to analyze, design, develop and deliver Enterprise Data Warehouse solutions using Cloud technologies and Big data platform.
- Will create ETL pipelines using Python, Airflow.
- Work on creating data pipelines to maintain Datalake on AWS or Azure Cloud or equivalent cloud platform.
- Work with systems that handle sensitive data with regulatory compliance and change management processes.
- Develop collaborative relationships with key sponsors and IT resources for the efficient resolution of work requests.
- Develop, enforce, and recommend enhancements to applications in the area of standards, methodologies, compliance, and quality assurance practices; participate in design and code walkthroughs.
Requirements of the Data Engineer:
- 5+ years of hands on experience programming on AWS or Azure technologies.
- 6+ years of experience in Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) - Datawarehouse and BI projects.
- 3+ years of hands on data modeling experience.
- Hands-on experience with related/complementary open source software platforms and languages (e.g. Java, Scala, Python, Unix).
- Experience with agile/scrum methodologies.
Interested candidates please send resume in Word format to Please reference job code 73176 when responding to this ad.