This Position requires TS Clearance to br considered
Join a large, multi-disciplinary team building a new generation of analytic and investigative tools for a major domestic law enforcement agency. If you live and breathe data, and want to apply your considerable ETL skills to preparing data in ways that truly address mission requirements without compromise, this is the role for you.
- Visualize data and its relationship to other data using COTS/GOTS products.
- Develop processes, procedures and algorithms to automatically identify multiple entity types and relationships within billions of records of structured and unstructured data.
- Recommend, test, and integrate new technologies to enhance system capabilities.
- Support demonstrations, training, and other system features to users and stakeholders.
- Develop ingestion processes and procedures to integrate new data sources.
- Design and develop web services.
- Design and develop data warehouses for data preparation, marts, and analysis.
- Identify and resolve data quality issues.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience using Hadoop or other large-scale data warehouse technologies, and processing large volumes of data.
- At least 1 year of experience in all of the following technologies: Apache Spark, Hive, Pig, Unix scripting, Java, Scala.
- Experience with Cloudera 5.X
- Experience with Spark
- Experience with SOLR
- Experience with Elastic ecosystem tools
- Experience with Hive QL
- Experience with Linux Scripting (Bash, Awk)
- Experience developing ETL scripts to extract data from Oracle
- Experience with SQL and/or PL-SQL