NEW BRUNSWICK, NJ
Manager is looking for a SME in Data Protection & Privacy and pluses for this role would CERTS regarding Data Privacy.
- Manages the implementation and consistent delivery of projects to agreed upon timelines, budgets and expectations of quality.
- Works with clients, developers and vendors to determine data protection and privacy requirements
- Conducts data discovery, inventorying and mapping of functions across the company as it relates to Privacy and Protection laws across the world.
- Responsible for business change management (incl. business process redesign, training, SOPs).
- Manage project scope and timeline through formal change management processes.
- Manages project issues and risks through STD issue/risk process.
- Communication to stakeholders.
- Ability to communicate effectively (written and verbally) with both technical and non-technical parties.
- Ensures compliance with required controls.
- Manage projects with dollar values in excess of $500,000.
- Able to work independently as a core contributor.
- Bachelor's degree/Technical degree or equivalent requirement.
- Master's degree a plus.
- Proven experience with business capability projects; strong process engineering, auditing skills.
- Project Management - 6-10 years' experience.
- Data Privacy - 3-5 years' experience.
- Data protection - 6-10 years' experience.
- Information Security - 6-10 years' experience.
CIPP - Certified Information Privacy Professional.
This 6+ month position starts ASAP.
Please E-MAIL your resume (attachment to email) with rate and availability to Michelle: [email protected]
ALPHA'S REQUIREMENT #19-00365
MUST BE ELIGIBLE TO WORK IN THE U.S. AS AN HOURLY W2 EMPLOYEE