Title: Data Scientist/Computer Vision Engineer – Digital Innovation
Location: Dallas, TX
About the job:
You’re joining a multidisciplinary team of product managers, marketers, designers and engineers who research and innovate on latest technology to create awesome digital products that hundreds of thousands of people experience every day.
You are responsible for exploring cutting-edge technologies and prototyping computer vision-enabled solutions that aim at reducing customer friction and management cost, providing innovative user experience, and increasing revenue. The position requires working in a fast-paced environment which needs a mindset of a startup and an entrepreneur that is not hesitant to constantly shift gears, test and learn.
• Research, prototype and develop innovative algorithms and solutions for real-time object detection, instance segregation and object tracking.
• Work with the team to integrate computer vision into industrial-level software solutions
• Stay up to date with tech, prototype with and learn new technologies, proactive in technology communities
• Learn from peers in data science and engineering community
• Deliver on time with a high bar on quality of research, innovation and engineering