- Acquire data from primary or secondary data sources-
- Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets.
- Transforming data into MDM structures
- Innovate new ways of managing, transforming and validating data.
- Establish and enforce guidelines to ensure consistency, quality and completeness of data assets
- Apply quality assurance best practices to all work products.
- Analyze, design and code business-related solutions, as well as core architectural changes, using an Agile programming approach resulting in software delivered on time and in budget;
- Experience of working in a development teams, using agile techniques and Object Oriented development and scripting languages, is preferred
- BS/BA degree or equivalent experience
- Advanced knowledge of application, data and infrastructure architecture disciplines
- 5+ years experience in core java, Spring boot
- 5+ years of experience working in Oracle or other relational DBs leveraging databases, tables/views, stored procedures, agent jobs, etc.
- 3+ years of Experience with streaming technologies like spark, flume
- Experience working with KAFKA
- Experience in implementing complex ETL transformations
- Experience with ETL tools
- Experience with data management process in AWS
- Experience in data quality testing; adept at writing test cases and scripts, presenting and resolving data issues
This position requires candidates that are a US Citizen or Green Card Holder. At this time no Corp to Corp relationships will be considered for this opportunity.
AIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer