Ace Info Solutions, Inc. (AceInfo) is a leading Federal contractor with a focused vision: empower our clients, challenge our employees, and grow our business. Founded in December 2000, we are deeply committed to ensuring quality and customer satisfaction. We have a mature corporate infrastructure, strong management, and quality practices. AceInfo is a trusted IT partner to the Federal Government, and we help various agencies transform and strengthen their processes, operations, infrastructures, and security practices to help them further their critical missions.
For over 15 years, we have successfully managed large and significant Federal programs. We have proven experience prioritizing client satisfaction, project quality, and providing innovative, cost-effective solutions to Federal clients.
AceInfo is prime on 95% of our contracts, is headquartered in Reston VA, and has geographically dispersed office locations throughout the country, to include: Kearneysville, WV; Chesapeake, VA; Fort Collins, CO; Boulder, CO; Quantico, VA; Kansas City, MO; Bowie, MD; multiple Washington, DC Metropolitan locations, and project presence in 23 states in all time zones. We offer excellent benefits and salary packages including free medical/dental/life insurance premiums for staff members. We offer relocation assistance for internal employees and external candidates, within 50 miles (minimum) of work location. We do not offer assistance for relocation and housing for internship positions.
AceInfo is currently seeking a Database Administrator/Developer to support our federal project, in Fort Collins, CO. Candidate must have the ability to obtain a Public Trust from the Federal Government.
Must have Oracle database design experience, which includes the use of ERD’s, DDL, DML, database objects (packages, procedures, triggers, views, etc…), and database tuning. Individual will be able to build a database from scratch using best practices and be able to communicate effectively with team members and business sponsors.
- Experience with data modeling
- Strong background knowledge in PL/SQL (Should understand types, packages, procedures, functions, and triggers)
- Strong understanding of SQL
- Understanding of database links
- Knowledge of SQL*Plus Scripting.
- Strong communication skills with management, development teams, and systems administrators
- Strong documentation skills
- Strong time management skills including the ability to handle multiple projects and deadlines
- 5 plus years of experience as an Oracle database developer
- Knowledge of ORM and mid-tier Java technologies
- Knowledge of weblogic
- Knowledge of Oracle Flashback technology
- Knowledge of LDAP specifically OID.
- Understanding of Virtual Private Database (VPD)
- Spatial Data
Ace Info Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer with a commitment to diversity. All individuals, regardless of personal characteristics, are encouraged to apply. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.
IT & Technical