Clearance Level Needed: Secret
Category: Information Technology
- Provide technical support for the day-to-day DB2 with HADR in AIX Power HA environment
- Provide technical support for chartered projects, e.g. Security Remediation, Disaster Recovery; coordinate changes to DB2 (version 10.5) and DB2 FixPaks in AIX and Linux
- Implement database changes to improve performance and security; plan, coordinate, and implement security measures to safeguard databases.
- Measure database performance and troubleshoot complex database and HADR issues.
- Configure and monitor databases with all project application services.
- Configure and maintain system, user databases and instances in AIX and Linux environment.
- Configure and maintain schemas, table spaces, tables, indexes, buffer pools and logs.
- Configure and manage database backups and recoveries with IBM TSM.
- Provide SQL and script Perl, Shell as project requirement.
- Review project requests describing database user needs to estimate time and cost required to accomplish project.