- Implements and maintains smooth operation and physical design of databases.
- Conducts performance tuning of indexes and databases in general. Reviews database design and integration of systems, provides backup recovery and makes recommendations regarding enhancements and/or improvements.
- Maintains security and integrity controls.
- Formulates policies, procedures, and standards relating to database management, and monitors transaction activity and utilization. May develop stored procedures and/or triggers.
- 6 Years with Bachelors; 4 Years with Masters
- Bachelor’s Degree and 6 years of experience.
- Master’s Degree and 4 years of experience. 4 years of related exempt experience can be substituted for Bachelor’s degree.
- 8 years of non-related exempt experience can be substituted for Bachelor’s degree.
- A relevant professional certification can be substituted for a Bachelor’s Degree.