Title: Database Administrator
Location: West Point, PA
Position Type: Contract
Duties and Responsibilities (including but not limited to):
- Fully support ASM supplies data migration and file conversion activities. Including vendor masters, customer masters, inventory records, location masters, equipment and service records, purchase orders and ship orders.
- Accurately translate existing data from legacy systems into required SAP formats.
- Support review and cleansing of existing data bases.
- Devise formulas in Excel where needed, to transform existing data accurately into SAP formats for importing.
- Data Entry into GMP/GCP applications to support Master Data maintenance
- UAT (User Acceptance Test) Script Author and Executor
- Works closely with UAT and Technical Application Leads on Business Scenarios
- Develops and executes test scripts
- Conducts user acceptance tests
- Adhere to project schedule and meets milestones for project task completion.
- Adhere to SDLC (System Development Lifecycle) and ensure corresponding supportive documentation is complete
- Familiar with SQL (Structured Query Language)
- Liaison with inventory management team to provide NextGen initiative status updates on inventory clean-up, discards and physical inventories at Client and non-Client facilities
- Support the mechanisms for data collection and analysis in support of the business process metrics
- Provide mentoring for new ASM positions and changed processes.
- Contribute process improvement suggestions and assist in implementation of new or revised procedures
- Pharmaceutical industry or ISO experience preferred
- Experience with databases and table structure.
- Working knowledge of MRP systems is heavily preferred
- Experience with software testing techniques and writing UAT scripts heavily preferred
- BA/BS +3 years or equivalent experience required
- Experience with JDE or SAP is a Strong plus.
- Should be able to write SQL queries from MRP databases
- Able to use Excel at an advance level to data manipulation to transform exported data sets
- Strong communication skills
- Strong knowledge of inventory and logistics planning processes
- Be able to work and problem solve independently