TEKsystems is now hiring a database administrator for a role in Pensacola, FL. Our client is seeking someone to come work as a member of their technical development team who will participate in all aspects of database design, development, deployment, and testing.
The main responsibilities will be to:
* Develop and test backup/recovery procedures
* Perform installs and upgrades
* Partner with DB Architect in setting database standards and best practices
* Evaluating business requirements and translating them into specific database solutions
* Creating data design models, database architecture and data repository
* Creating and testing database prototypes
* Ensuring database integrity, stability and system availability
* Ensuring new database schema meets standards for readability and performance
* Monitor and tune for performance
* Write efficient T-SQL scripts.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888 472-3411 or email accommodation@teksystems .com for other accommodation options.