BCforward is seeking a highly motivated and experienced Database Analyst in Bellevue, WA
Job Title: Database Analyst
Location: Bellevue, WA
Expected Duration:6 months contract with possible extension
The Position: The Database Analyst is responsible for managing all aspects of our current SQL database, as well as gathering, analyzing, and interpreting data for the organization. You will become the go to expert on understanding our data, accessing our data, and helping to turn that data into usable information. You will be maintaining and updating our database according to business and partner's needs, which includes daily issue management, like not being able to access, error handling, and speed issues. You will play a key role at the company and work with people from across all departments.
Primary Job Duties & Responsibilities:
* Take on the management of our existing SQL database
* Resolve all issues that arise from handling errors while trying to upload data, to speed and performance
* Develop and implement databases, data collection systems, data analytics and other strategies that optimize statistical efficiency and quality
* Acquire data from primary or secondary data sources and maintain databases/data systems
* Interpret data, analyze results using statistical techniques and provide ongoing reports
* Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets
* Filter and 'clean' data by reviewing computer reports, printouts, and performance indicators to locate and correct code problems
* Work with management to prioritize business and information needs
* Locate and define new process improvement opportunities
* Proven working experience as a database analyst and/or database administrator
* Technical expertise regarding data models, database design development, data mining and segmentation techniques
* Strong knowledge of SQL from creating a new DB to creating new tables and views within an existing DB
* Knowledge of statistics and experience using statistical packages for analyzing datasets (Excel, PowerBI, etc)
* Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
* Adept at queries, report writing and presenting findings
* BS in Mathematics, Economics, Computer Science, Information Management or Statistics
* Experience with Salesforce is a plus
BCforward began as an IT business solutions and staffing firm. Founded in 1998, BCforward has grown with our customers' needs into a full service personnel solutions organization. Headquartered in Indianapolis, Indiana, BCforward also operates numerous delivery centers across North America and India. We are currently the largest consulting firm and largest MBE certified firm in Indiana. Our uninterrupted growth has allowed BCforward to deliver uniquely configured IT staffing and project solutions for over years of catering to our customers' specific needs. BCforward currently maintains a team of over 5000 global resources. With our additional brand, Stafforward, together we have the capabilities to deliver services for a variety of industries in both public and private sectors which allows us to address your most challenging needs.
This posting is not an offer of employment. All applicants must be authorized to work in the United States and willing cooperate with a background check and drug screen, to the extent permitted by federal and local laws up to, and including, both criminal and financial reviews. The submission of intentionally false or fraudulent information in response to this job posting shall render the applicant ineligible for the position. BCforward is an equal opportunity employer. Any subsequent offer of employment shall be considered employment at will regardless of the anticipated assignment duration.
Interested candidates please send resume in Word format Please reference job code 98952 when responding to this ad.