Fortune 100 company located in Houston is looking for a database developer on a contract to hire basis. Awesome opportunity to join a technology driven organization. To learn more, please send your resume to:
- BS or MS in Computer Science or related field
- 3+ years of database analysis/design and/or data architecture experience.
- 3+ years of application development experience.
- Solid understanding of database concepts and data modeling principles
- Solid SQL skills (DML and DDL)
- Experience with Oracle, Microsoft SQL Server, or other relational Database systems
- Experience with Erwin, or similar data modeling tool
- Passion for the Information/Data field
- Enjoys both detailed/abstract thinking, and shifts easily between the two
- Inquisitive nature, who enjoys learning new concepts, approaches and technologies
- Strong interpersonal, verbal and written skills
- Experience with database procedural languages, such as Oracle PL/SQL, and database procedural objects such as packages, procedures, functions and triggers
- Experience identifying database performance issues and recommending solutions
- Familiarity with middleware tools such as Informatica, SSIS, Web Services, Kafka, etc
- Application design experience, providing the ability to understand the impact a data design or strategy may have on the development of an application
- Prior experience with legal and/or eDiscovery applications
This position requires candidates that are a US Citizen or Green Card Holder. At this time no Corp to Corp relationships will be considered for this opportunity.
AIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer