Job Description: Brooksource in Louisville, KY is seeking a Database Developer for a Fortune 100 client in the healthcare industry. You would be working with one of our best client relationships in a fast paced, high energy agile environment within the clients Edge team. This team is a strategic group that is set up to look at healthcare from a modern lens to ensure advancement in technology to outperform competition in the market. They build everything from ground up and their goal is to help consumers be engaged in healthcare to make information easier and simpler to access.
The Edge team is building several experiences and with this there is a lot of integration with the clients applications and other vendor applications. We are looking for a Database Developer to assist with defining the best way to build out these integrations and pipelines to make the data available to the users. This role will require you to have experience in at least one of the following databases (MySQL, PostgreSQL, SQL Server, Oracle etc.). We are also looking for someone who ideally has experience in at least one popular NoSQL data stores (MongoDB, Firestore, DynamoDB, Cassandra etc.) natively built on cloud. Lastly, any experience with data modeling including optimum store and fetch of the data is a plus but not required.
- High level understanding of MySQL, PostgreSQL, SQL Server, or Oracle
- NoSQL data stores (MongoDB, Firestore, DynamoDB, Cassandra
- Comfortable working in a team environment with other developers
- Strong communication and problem-solving skills
- Public Cloud Platform (GCP)
- Data Modeling experience
Benefits of working with Brooksource:
- Direct communication with the hiring manager, which allows us to have a deep understanding of the timeline and move you through the interview process faster.
- Dedication to keep an open line of communication and provide full visibility.
- Brooksource is an equal opportunity employer.
Eight Eleven Group provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.