Delivery Lead - Falls Church, VA
*This role requires an ACTIVE Secret level clearance. *
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Organizes, directs and coordinates the planning and production of all activities associated with assigned delivery order projects.
- Demonstrates competent writing and oral communication skills.
- Ensures quality products and services are delivered.
- Leads team on large projects or significant segments of large complex projects.
- Analyzes new and complex projects related problems and creates innovative solutions involving finance, scheduling, technology, methodology, tools, and solution components.
- Interfaces with the government management personnel and customer agency representatives.
- Provides day-to-day management of projects and organizes, directs, and coordinates the planning and production of project deliverables.
This position requires knowledge and skill with providing technical supervision/ leadership and coordinating efforts of assigned staff. A Project Manager II is qualified to perform such tasks as:
- Develop and Maintain all project charters, a project management plan, a work breakdown structure, Integrated master schedule monthly;
- Coordinate team activities;
- Administer Quality Control and Process Improvement Activities;
- Support the clinical and transformation management of the following key areas: (1) Force Preservation; (2) Force Projection; (3) Force Multiplier; (4) Improved Quality; and (5) Rights of Efficiency
- Manage client communications and interactions
- Utilizes extensive experience and judgement to plan and accomplish goals and independently
- Must have proficiency with Microsoft Office products.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS
- Bachelor's degree required
- 5-10 Years of experience in the field or in a related area.
- PMP certification or equivalent certification
- Successful delivery of large Business Process Services projects
- Experience with creating and managing Risk and Issue Logs
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Strong communication skills
- Good oral and written communication
- Strong attention to detail
- Project Management in a Medical Environment
- Project Management in a Military Environment
- Extensive working experience following Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK)
Falls Church, VA