Interactive Business Systems has partnered with a Detroit area company to locate a Delivery Manager/PMO Lead for a contract-to hire position.
The successful candidate will lead a PMO team to support the organization in the area of client and internal project management.
The position is with a fast-paced, innovative environment where with tools, resources and outstanding leadership provided to support the implementation of new programs.
- Lead and manage enterprise client and partner implementations and integrations of Client solutions for new and existing customers. Lead and direct the activities of internal resources, vendors (as needed), and clients throughout the project to completion, while ensuring customer satisfaction.
- Development of processes to allow for continual improvement of the client implementation processes and internal projects
- Hire and develop additional team members to support the PMO requirements of the business
- Develop and manage processes to measure the effectiveness and efficiency of implementation partners
- Drive project management concepts throughout the organization
- Review all pre-sale documents on assigned projects to understand project scope, deliverables and resources necessary to deliver the solution.
- Participate in the solution development process, to reaffirm initial scoping documents, and ensure that customer requests and needs are recorded for inclusion in any product enhancements Build and maintain project timeline. Monitor project progress, coordinate resources, and adjust schedule when necessary to ensure the least amount of negative impact to the overall project.
- Manage the completion and approval of project deliverables in accordance with the project timeline.
- Communicate and manage project status, milestones/scope, action items, risks and issues.
- Prepare project management documentation; organize and conduct project meetings, internal and external kickoffs, and weekly status meetings.
- Identify and escalate project risks and lead risk mitigation and resolution activities
- Assist with platform configuration activities
- Participate in pre-sales activities and internal initiatives as required
- Management of internal cross-functional projects, as availability permits. Client implementation projects will take priority.
- Bachelor's degree (or equivalent work experience)
- 10 years of progressive experience in a project management and/or program management related role
- 3+ of leading or managing a PMO
- Excellent client facing/ stakeholder management skills
- Experience in design and implementation of enterprise software solutions
- Experience developing partner-based implementation approaches and structures
- Experience implementing Software-as-a-Service based applications
- Strong understanding of Information Technology planning and deployment
- Ability to easily adapt to changing or evolving needs
- Highly developed verbal and written communication and presentation skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- High energy and positive attitude
- Creativity and demonstrated success in problem-solving
- High comfort level with Accounting and financial topics.
- Ability to take initiative
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
Interested candidates should send a brief cover note and resume to the attention of Samantha Clements at IBS (email@example.com)
IBS offers a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package to all employees. Referral and sign-on bonuses may also be available.
About IBS: IBS, Interactive Business Systems, Inc., is an IT solutions and staffing company known for achieving business objectives and bottom-line results through the smart architecting, implementation and management of technology. In three decades of developing the technology applications, tools, environments and teams that foster top business performance, we have become an industry-leading IT services provider.