One of our top clients has an immediate need for a Deployment Team Analyst to join their team.The Deployment Team Analyst helps to deploy a new warehouse management system for operations. This position will be responsible for configuration, testing, implementation, documentation and end user support of the WMOS solution for a functional area of divisional warehouse operations.
Position Responsibilities may include, but not limited to:
- Work in a team environment contributing to configure, test, document, and deploy new WMOS.
- Develop business process flows for current and to-be states.
- Document business use case scenarios and develop test scenarios.
- Conduct testing activities and issue analysis to determine root cause of test case failures.
- Document standard operating procedures and exception scenarios.
- Create functional specifications for integration and reporting requirements.
- Addressing and assisting in finding resolution to issues related to new systems.
- Accepting and promoting necessary changes to business processes.
- Responsible for training division staff.
- Provide post go-live functional/technical support and troubleshooting.
- Work independently and help others when assigned tasks are completed ahead of schedule.
- Maintain a professional demeanor consistently demonstrating a positive approach contributing to a team player attitude.
- Work on-site in distribution centers to attain an understanding of necessary tools and structure to run day-to-day operations and participate in site preparation, system configuration/testing, employee training.
- Collaborate with division staff to ensure understanding of what is needed to get their jobs done safely, with a high level of efficiency and accuracy.
- Travel weekly; typically Monday morning through Thursday afternoon as part of the normal course of business. There will be occasional weekend travel and work required.
Required skills and experience:
B.S. degree in supply chain, math, statistics, computer information systems, accounting, data analytics or equivalent related experience in operations management.
6 months - 3 years of operations, warehousing or distribution experience.
Proficiency with Microsoft Excel and strong MS Office skills.
Strong analytical and critical thinking skills and attention to detail.
Adept at utilizing new technology in warehousing and distribution.
Strong communication skills, both verbal and written.
Business/systems analysis experience.
Experience with Manhattan WMOS.
Experience with SQL or MS Access.
Excellent technical writing skills.
Experience in warehousing and distribution.
***100% Travel - US - Mainly East Coast
They will be at one given location per week.