Design and Branding Project Manager I
The TMX Finance® Family of Companies is looking for a Design and Branding Project Manager I to join the Construction department and create full plan sets and assist the signage department for all assigned TMX Finance® Family sites nationwide. You will be responsible for ensuring adherence to national brand standards, as well as regional programs and expectations at store locations.
Essential Functions & Responsibilities
Input site survey documents and preparing permit ready CDs.
Create Exterior Renderings in Revit & Photoshop.
Submit and track building permits for commercial remodels and tenant upfits.
Research and develop professional relationships with local jurisdiction building and planning departments, as well as outside contractors required to complete permitting requirements.
Communicate effectively with municipalities regarding the building permit process.
Provide design and support for Signage Project Management Team.
Coordinate scope of work between Sign department and outside vendors.
Assist and provide support for the TMX Build Out Project Management team and General Contractors during construction.
Work collaboratively with the Leasing and Real Estate.
Review vendor supplied design documents for consistency and value engineering opportunities.
Maintain rapport with current vendors to ensure consistent brand specifications and fair pricing practices.
Cultivate relationships with TMX Operations and provide guidance with maintenance issues and installation practices.
Compile and review all documents for consistency and accuracy prior to submitting for departmental approval.
Ensure professional and timely execution of assigned tasks.
- Bachelor's Degree in Architecture/Interior Design/ Construction Management.
- 1-3 years as a draftsman or Design/Project Management position in a firm with experience in commercial building design and construction. (Internships may count toward this experience)
- Familiarity of Design and CA project phases, workflow and terminology; familiarity of building codes and architectural graphic standards
- Proficient in space planning, material take-offs, code compliance and standard concepts of estimating.
- Proficient Revit skills are required
- Ability to work extensively with Photoshop CS2, AutoCAD, Microsoft Excel and Outlook, and Adobe Acrobat
- Expert organizational skills with a strong ability to multi-task and prioritize tasks with minimal guidance
- Must exhibit consistent ability to provide attention to detail while maintaining a constant workflow of multiple project/priorities on time and on budget
- Ability to function well in a fast-paced environment under tight and/or inflexible deadlines
- Strong interpersonal and negotiation skills required for successful leadership of a team
- Ability and professional drive to work effectively within a collaborative team environment and mentorship mindset
- Occasional travel will be required; Use of personal vehicle may be required occasionally throughout the workday
- Physical demands for this position frequently include: the ability to remain in a stationary position, move about freely inside and occasionally outside of the store and office, and the operation of mechanical controls, such as a keyboard.
- Accruent and CSI Format are preferred, but not required
- Architect or Structural Engineer certifications a plus, but not required
Learn More About Us
The Design and Branding Project Manager I is a member of the Construction Team, part of the Location Development Group which brings our stores to life from idea to implementation! Through building and renovating techniques, this team creates the ultimate brand-specific experience for customers when they walk through our doors. To learn more about this team, visit https://www.tmxfinancefamily.com/careers/top-talent/location-development/
Check out what's happening in our Company at https://www.tmxfinancefamily.com/tmx-talks.
The information contained herein is not intended to be an all-inclusive list of the duties and responsibilities of the job, nor is it intended to be an all-inclusive list of the skills and abilities required to do the job. The Company may, at its discretion, revise the job description at any time, and additional functions and requirements may be assigned by supervisors as deemed appropriate. Requirements, skills and abilities included have been determined to illustrate the minimal standards required to successfully perform the position.
All TMX Finance® Family of Companies Are Equal Opportunity Employers.