Contract: 10+ Month Contract
Pay: $35 - $44 per hour
Summary: Project management for packaging design, launch support materials and mockups. Responsible for managing projects from concept through prepress working with internal and external creative teams, cross-functional team members and outside suppliers.
- Liaison between Marketing, designers, R&D, Procurement, QA, Legal and Regulatory on new product packaging, line extensions and package changes.
- Lead contact for project communications with internal and external partners (pre-press, printers, etc.).
- Provide prepress and mockup estimates when necessary.
- Schedule and recap design presentation meetings.
- Set and maintain timelines for project.
- Work closely with designers and brand leaders to secure appropriate consensus for all projects.
- Attend cross-functional core team meetings and provide updates on creative to key team members as well as address any concerns to discuss possible solutions.
- Circulate artwork for review and approvals.
- Possess an understanding of package component types, substrates and various print.
- Submit and monitor packaging layouts in on-line legal tool (Dragonfly).
- Responsible for understanding and complying with applicable quality, legal and regulatory considerations.
- Partner with marketing to design and produce launch materials.
- Direct the creation of up to date product images and manage archiving of all digital assets.
- Five or more years of experience in creative project management, preferably Client.
- Strong leadership ability and good interpersonal skills.
- Proficient in PC and software applications including Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel.
- Knowledge of online proofing tools such as ProofHQ, Blue or Dragonfly (we use Dragonfly).
- Strength in multitasking in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to switch gears quickly and re-prioritize projects as launch dates change.